Our moving agency saw a lot of changes in 2011
Ringing in the new year always seems to make people reflect on the previous year. I would like to share five highlights of 2011 here at Falling Up, the new parent company of both Action Moving [Spokane] and Accountable Moving [Seattle]:
1) We had the ribbon cutting for our new Spokane building in January. The chamber of commerce brought a giant pair of scissors for the occassion and we had a fun celebration with our staff and other members of the business community.
2) Kathy Collins joined our team as a Customer Service Consultant. Kathy brings a lot of positive energy to Action.
3) We joined Move for Hunger in the spring. We kicked off our campaign with a food drive in May and became Move for Hunger’s “Mover of the Month” in November. We collected and delivered a little over 3,000 pounds of food to feed hungry families in Spokane in 2011.
4) We expanded our business to Seattle in the spring. We created 13 new jobs by opening Accountable Moving & Storage
in Seattle. This operation is growing and will likely employ more in 2012.
5) Gina Stephens, an Account Manager here at Action, beat breast cancer. Her strength and determination are a true inspiration to everyone at Action Moving.
We are excited to see what 2012 brings to Falling Up, the new parent company of Action Moving (Spokane) and Accountable Moving (Seattle).